The Luminous Superior series is ViewSonic’s lamp-free high brightness lineup for both commercial and educational spaces. The LS751HD adopts industry-leading 2nd generation laser phosphor technology and delivers 5,000 ANSI Lumens while eliminating the use of toxic mercury, reducing the cost and effort of frequent lamp replacement and lowering the total cost of ownership. The lamp-free light source offers enhanced sustainability for a greener environment while delivering up to 300” large images with 1080p high resolution and vivid colors no matter if you're in a boardroom, lecture hall, or public space. The projector boasts high installation flexibility with vertical lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, easy image adjustment with H/V keystone and 4 corner correction, and diverse applications with 360° projection and portrait mode. The LS751HD also comes with HDMI 2.0b, ensuring access to original 4K quality content with HDR/HLG supported.
- 2nd generation laser phosphor technology with up to 30,000 hours lifespan
- 5,000 ANSI Lumens offering bright images in any environment
- Up to 300" ultra large screen with lower cost-per-inch
- Installation flexibility: V lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, H/V keystone
- Versatile application: 360° projection, portrait mode
- HDMI 2.0b for accessibility of 4K contents with HDR/HLG support