The EVMX42MV 4×2 HDMI Matrix delivers signals from up to four HDMI sources to two displays, with seamless switching and eight different built-in display modes. Users can display one, two, three, or all four sources at once, allowing integrators to easily configure display setups for digital signage, sports bars, collaboration spaces, and more.
The EVMX42MV delivers 4K@60 Hz 4:4:4 HDMI signals with HDR and features analog and digital audio de-embedding for each output. Control is flexible: the EVMX42MV offers IR, RS-232, and IP control, as well as third-party drivers for RTI, Control4, and Creston.
- Supports 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4 Chroma with HDR
- Delivers signals from up to 4 sources independently to 2 displays
- Seamless switching and routing of audio and video
- 8 different modes for customized multi-view applications
- Analog and Digital audio breakouts
- Can be controlled via front panel, IR, IP, and RS232
- Easy and intuitive user interface for setup and to control switching
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Rack mountable design