QuadView UHDx KVM displays up to four sources simultaneously on a single screen at up to 4K 60Hz resolution with seamless source control using a single keyboard/mouse. KlickSimple navigation provides switching of control between sources by simply moving the mouse to the desired source window. The 6 input ports support independent resolutions, scaling and routing to any window. Analog and digital audio can also be selected and routed from any source.
QuadView UHDx KVM's auto source detect and display layout capability is ideal for conference rooms, boardrooms, huddle rooms-anywhere devices come and go. Sources connect directly to the unit via HDMI. The QuadView UHDx KVM detects the number of connected inputs and adjusts the display layout to show all sources - from 1 to 4 - on a single screen.
Control options include the front panel, a built-in web interface and third-party control via Telnet and RS-232. Simply select a pre-set or customizable layout, select inputs, and route inputs to the desired display windows.
QuadView UHDx KVM is the ideal multi-source display and control solution for control rooms, command centers, process control stations, security operation centers, medical monitoring stations, and industrial control systems.
- Displays 4 scalable windows at up to 4K 60Hz resolution
- Integrated keyboard/mouse control for up to 4 sources simultaneously
- KlickSimple seamless switching between controllable sources
- 16 pre-set and 16 customizable display layouts
- Auto source detect and display layout capability
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 content protection
- Analog and digital audio switching and embedded audio with de-embedding
- Borders and labels
- Source cropping