VS-KB21N identifies NDI cameras on the IP network and allows monitoring and full device control. The controller also supports the VISCA protocol making it a supremely versatile unit.
3" LCD Preview Screen:
The low latency preview screen monitors up-to 255 IP streams simultaneously. For precise framing, the operator can switch to a single stream layout enabling full screen video preview
Quick Camera Select:
With 7 hot keys, the operator can instantly select the PTZ or box camera they want to control. This makes it easier than ever to manage a multi-camera production.
The LCD screen displays all key camera parameters including iris, shutter and gain. This allows quick and accurate set-up of each camera.
- Controls up-to total of 255 IP-connected or NDI-connected cameras
- Quick access control of exposure, white balance, focus, PTZ speed and 2 user-assignable keys
- Supports RTSP and NDI Stream Preview on LCD screen
- Supports RS-232, RS-422, and Ethernet control
- Supports VISCA, VISCA Over IP and NDI control protocols