The HDMI-TPN-TX207AU2K and HDMI-TPN-RX107AU2K transmitter and receiver devices are based on SDVoE technology and allow users to extend HDMI 2.0 compliant video, audio and control signals from a single source to multiple destinations through 10G Ethernet networks. Moreover, these USB2.0 capable extenders also allow transparent and composite USB2.0 transmission in the opposite direction.
Beyond the benefits of sending high-resolution video and USB2.0 data over long distances, the extenders are also able to handle various connectivity standards, including a 1G user Ethernet channel over the 10G link, as well as command injection into RS-232.
The Gigabit Ethernet ports are also valuable additions, allowing users to connect Ethernet capable devices to the network directly through the TPN extenders. This is particularly useful for controlling external devices like projectors and displays.
HDCP 2.3 and basic EDID management functionality are also among the features offered by these devices, such as their connectivity and easy integration into a wide range of AV operations and with 3rd party devices, such as the Christie Terra projector.
Composite USB2.0 transmission adds the ability to connect remote USB-HID devices to a host computer through an extender pair without re-enumeration on the host side. Besides this being a convenient and instantaneous way of switching keyboard and mouse control between multiple hosts, it also allows for added-value features like mouse roaming and hotkey detection.
Transparent USB2.0, on the other hand, provides support for various types of USB2.0 devices like webcams, microphones, touch displays just to name a few.
When using direct connection in point-to-point mode between HDMI-TPN-TX207AU2K and HDMI-TPN-RX107AU2K endpoints, both the transmitter and receiver are compatible with Lightware’s TPX family of products.
- Allows for the transmission of HDMI 2.0, embedded audio, Ethernet, RS-232 and USB2.0 between a single source and multiple sinks through a 10G Ethernet switch
- Transparent USB transmission mode (for various USB2.0 devices including cameras, microphones, and touch screens) and composite USB transmission mode (for USB-HID devices)
- Plug&Play compatible with Lightware TPX devices
- Compatible with third-party SDVoE devices and controllers
- Command injection on RS-232 ports
- Ethernet extension (1 Gbps)
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (PoE PD)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD at 60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
- HDCP 2.3 compliant