The HDMI-OPTX-TX100A and HDMI-OPTX-RX100A transmitter and receiver devices are fiber extenders based on SDVoE technology and allow users to extend HDMI 2.0 compliant video, audio and control signals from a single source to a single destination through a fiber optical link.
Beyond the benefits of sending high-resolution video and USB2.0 data to a distance of up to 10km via fiber, the extenders are also able to handle various connectivity standards, including a 1G user Ethernet channel over the 10G link, as well as command injection into RS-232.
The Gigabit Ethernet ports are also valuable additions, allowing users to connect Ethernet capable devices to the network directly through the OPTX extenders. This is particularly useful for controlling external devices like projectors and displays.
HDCP 2.3 and basic EDID management functionality are also among the features offered by these devices, such as their connectivity and easy integration into a wide range of AV operations and with 3rd party devices, such as the Christie Terra projector.
- Transmission distance of up to 10km (when SM SFP+ module is used)
- SFP+ cage for single mode or multimode SFP+ modules
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Allows for the transmission of HDMI 2.0, embedded audio, Ethernet, and RS-232 data between an extender pair through single mode or multimode fiber
- Compatible with third-party SDVoE devices and controllers
- Command injection on RS-232 ports
- Ethernet extension (1 Gbps)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD at 60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support