KC-Virtual Brain5 is a hardware platform with 5 instances of Kramer BRAINware software already installed on the device. KC-Virtual Brain5 is designed to maximize the features and benefits of Kramer BRAINware for controlling up to 5 standard spaces (e.g. a standard space could include a scaler, monitor, lighting system, touch panel and keypad).
Kramer BRAINware is an enterprise-class, revolutionary, user-friendly, software application that enables you to execute all your room control actions straight from a computer without installing a physical Brain between the user interface and the controlled devices. Using the power of Kramer Control cloud-based control & space management platform, Kramer BRAINware enables you to operate multiple devices over Ethernet such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, Blu-ray players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights.
Designing a system was never easier, with Kramer Control's intuitive drag & drop Builder. Install, configure and modify your control system without any prior knowledge in programming.
- Simplified AV Installation - Control up to 5 rooms without installing a physical Brain.
- Scalable to Your Installation - Supports controlling up to 5 standard spaces.
- Format Conversion - Use Kramer FC family of control format converters to enable controlling almost any device.
- Fully Customizable UI - Using Kramer Control, easily personalize your control interface any way you like.
- Space Controller - Controls any AV device with its corresponding logic.
- Simple Configuration - Install and start using the platform in minutes with easy configuration.
- Power cord, VESA mounting bracket