The UC-M70-NC-Z Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing system provides a large room video conference solution for use with Zoom Rooms® software. It supports single or dual video displays1 (not included) and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables.
Native Zoom Rooms® Software Experience
The UC-M70-NC-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
With a large 7 in. HD color touch screen and an integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that affords full-duplex wideband audio performance, the Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS-UC-1) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices.
To simplify installation, the UC Bracket Assembly provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket. The bracket comes supplied with either a HD-CONV-USB 200 or HD-CONV-USB-300 convertor. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device.
High-Definition Video Conferencing
High-definition video conferencing can be achieved by utilizing Zoom Rooms certified third-party cameras.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise-grade solution that is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud® service is an IoT cloud-based provisioning service (available separately) that enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service provides system alerts, network management and provisioning, and the pairing of a control device to the system’s UC Engine. System updates are controlled by Windows® software update.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms® software
- Native Zoom Rooms® touch screen UI provides a consistent, simple user experience with one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables - just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB (Server Message Block) network
- Supports single or dual video displays (not included)