The Crestron Flex UC-AUDIO-POD-B is a wireless tabletop conferencing device with a speaker and four microphones that is ideal for small to large rooms. The pod wirelessly connects and transfers audio to and from a paired Crestron Flex UC-AUDIO-HUB. The connected hub receives and sends audio to a UC Engine through a USB connection. Up to four pods can connect with the hub, providing omnidirectional sound in large or medium conference rooms and multi-purpose meeting spaces. The pod can be placed anywhere within a room or mounted on a table, depending upon the size and shape of the meeting space.
A mic mute and unmute button, speaker volume indicators, and an LED indicator ring display the pod’s operational status. The volume levels are synchronized across all the pods in a conference room, maintaining audio level consistency. The pod is powered with a USB-C cable connected to a supplied universal power adaptor.
The pod delivers intelligible and high-quality audio across every corner of a room. It contains four auto-mixed directional mics that provide 360-degree pickup, high-quality echo cancellation, automatic gain compensation, and noise reduction.
The pod is scalable across a variety of room types, including unconventionally shaped ones and those with challenging designs. In an open architecture design or where walls and ceilings cannot be opened to wires, the pod provides an audio solution ensuring that neither room aesthetics nor optimal audio are compromised. The pod, when connected with the hub, can easily be moved if furniture changes, and additional pods can be added if the room expands. Pods can be deployed in spaces with video conferencing hosted by personal devices to enable productive hybrid meetings with high-quality audio.
Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity
The pod turns on automatically when connected to the hub that is connected to a UC Engine through plug-and-play USB.
The pod delivers audio over long distances, making it optimal for larger spaces. The Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT™) technology ensures that only paired pods transmit audio from the intended hub. The pod provides safe and secure audio transmission leveraging DECT technology. DECT uses multiple levels of security and does not interfere with other wireless technologies, such as Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®.
Easy Device Management
The configuration and connection status of the pod can be monitored through a simple web user interface with no prior setup. Deploying pods across multiple room types, firmware updates, monitoring, and management can be controlled using the XiO Cloud® service.
- A tabletop conferencing device with speaker and microphones for small to large rooms
- Wireless connectivity enables placement of the pod anywhere on a conference table
- Convenient in-call volume and mic mute controls
- Speaker volume indicator and LED indicator ring display the operational status
- Optional tabletop mounting accessory and Kensington® lock support
- Built-in AEC and noise reduction affords exceptional full-duplex audio performance with highly intelligible, echo-free two-way voice quality
- Up to four pods connect wirelessly to the hub which sends and receives audio to a UC Engine through USB connection
- DECT™ technology ensures minimal interference and robust security