The HD-WP-4K-401-C enables the display of up to four video sources simultaneously on a single HD, Ultra HD, or 4K display. Parallel HDMI® and HDBaseT® outputs provide flexible connectivity for the display device and other equipment. Input sources up to 4K are supported via four HDMI inputs. Fully automatic operation enables use without a control system, while enhanced operation and custom functionality can be attained through integration with a control system.
Video windowing enhances the presentation and collaboration capabilities of any meeting space, allowing multiple presentation sources to be connected and displayed together on screen. The ability to connect up to four Crestron Connect It cable caddies directly to the HD-WP-4K-401-C affords a perfect multi-window collaboration solution for huddle rooms and classrooms. Any meeting room, classroom, training lab, auditorium, lecture hall, house of worship, or command center can benefit from the use of video windowing, expanding the facility's display capabilities while saving cost by allowing more video sources to be viewed on fewer display devices.
Note: Interlaced video signals are not supported. A Crestron HD-SCALER-HD-E video scaler may be added to any HDMI input to enable support for interlaced video sources on that input. Refer to the specifications for complete input and output capabilities.
Note: Full screen 4K display is supported by Inputs 1 and 2 only. 4K sources connected to Inputs 3 and 4 are automatically downscaled to 1080p.
High-Performance Video Windowing
The HD-WP-4K-401-C is engineered to deliver a professional onscreen experience with crystal clear 4K video quality and smooth transitions. Using Automatic mode, the screen fluidly configures itself based on the number of connected sources. With four sources connected, all four images appear in four equal sized windows that combine to fill the screen. Disconnect or disable one source and the screen reconfigures to display only three windows (two top, one bottom). Connect or select only two sources and they display side by side, while a single source displays full screen.
PIP (Picture-In-Picture) windowing is also supported, allowing one source to be displayed full screen with a second source displayed in an inset PIP window.
- Displays up to four video sources on a single HD, Ultra HD, or 4K display
- Automatic, quad view, side-by-side, PIP, and full screen modes
- Automatic mode affords plug-and-play operation without a control system
- Professional performance ensures smooth, glitch-free on-screen transitions
- Built-in Crestron Connect It™ collaboration system functionality
- Automated display power control via CEC or RS-232
- Optional control system integration enables fully-customizable control
- HDMI® and HDBaseT® outputs support versatile system configuration and long wire runs
- Supports input and output resolutions up to 4K/30 (4096x2160 at 30Hz) or WQXGA (2560x1600 at 60Hz)
- Supports HDMI, DVI, and Dual-Mode DisplayPort sources
- Includes comprehensive built-in EDID and HDCP configuration tools
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Text and image overlay capabilities
- Passes Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Supports stereo audio de-embedding via a balanced analog audio output
- Simplified setup through the front panel OLED display or a web browser
- High-speed Ethernet LAN connection
- Single-space 19-inch rack-mountable
- Universal 100-240V internal power supply