The CP4N is a secure, high-performance control processor with a powerful 4-Series control engine. The CP4N is designed to integrate and automate technology within any modern networked home, commercial building, or government facility. An isolated control subnet port provides a Gigabit Ethernet LAN dedicated to Crestron devices.
4-Series Control Engine:
4-Series control systems come equipped with an upgraded multicore CPU, delivering a sizable speed and performance increase compared to all Crestron 3-Series® control processors. The improved performance allows 4-Series control systems to handle the increasing demands of an advanced automated system. Crestron 4-Series delivers a dynamic and secure control system platform capable of managing a room full of disparate technologies. Reliable networking and IP control afford seamless integration with other systems and devices, with add-on control capability using Crestron touch screens, wireless remotes, and mobile device apps, as well as remote management through Crestron Fusion® software and the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service.
Modular Programming Architecture:
The CP4N provides a modular programming architecture that allows the CP4N to run up to ten programs simultaneously. Programmers can develop and run independent, device-specific programs, enabling each program to be optimized for a specific function and allowing for changes to be made to one program without affecting the whole system.
Dedicated Control Subnet:
The Crestron Control Subnet is a Gigabit Ethernet network dedicated to Crestron devices. Via the Control Subnet port, an installer can connect a single touch screen or wireless gateway or can add a Crestron PoE switch (CEN-SW-POE-5 or CEN-SWPOE-16, both sold separately) to handle multiple touch screens, gateways, AV components, and other devices. Auto-configuration of the entire subnet is performed by the CP4N, discovering each device and assigning IP addresses without any extra effort from the installer.
NOTE: The Control Subnet port does not supply any PoE power to connected devices
- 4-Series contro system with 2 GB SDRAM and 8 GB flash memory
- Embedded 4-Series multicore CPU processor
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ device contro app support
- XPane computer and web based control
- Modular programming architecture
- Onboard IR/serial, COM, I/O, relay, Cresnet® network, and high-speed gigabit Ethernet contro ports
- Contro subnet port providing a dedicated loca network for Crestron® devices
- High-speed USB 2.0 host port and rear pane memory card slot
- Crestron Fusion® software room monitoring and scheduling support
- Crestron XiO Cloud™ service provisioning and management support
- Enterprise-class network security and authentication
- SNMP V3 remote IT management support
- Native BACnet network/IP support
- Installer setup via software, web browser, or cloud
- IPv6 ready
- Integrates with Apple® HomeKit® technology
- Rack mountable