The 4-Series Control Processor for Crestron Pyng® OS 2 (CP4-R) provides a secure, high-performance, rack-mountable control processor with the embedded Crestron Pyng OS 2 operating system and is Crestron Home OS 3 ready (firmware update coming soon). It is designed exclusively to function as the core of a Crestron Pyng home automation system, and features enhanced processing power to handle larger home automation, home theater, multiroom video, and MDU applications. The CP4-R comes equipped with a 4-Series multicore CPU processor that delivers remarkable speed and performance while handling the demands of an advanced automated system.
Through a full complement of onboard control ports, the CP4-R allows Crestron Pyng to integrate with a wide variety of audio, video, lighting, motorized shades, thermostats, door locks, sensors, and other equipment. Integration with a security system is supported using the optional Crestron Pyng COM Port Expander (PYNG-CONNECT-COM sold separately).
A complete Crestron Pyng home automation system can be controlled and monitored using the Crestron Pyng App (CRESTRON-PYNG), as well as Crestron® touch screens, keypads, handheld remotes, and lighting controls installed in each room of the home.
Crestron Pyng affords quick custom setup and deployment by a Crestron authorized installer using the Crestron Pyng App or a web browser. Configuration settings are stored onboard the CP4-R and backed up in the cloud to ensure reliable operation and enable secure remote support capability.
The CP4-R is also compatible with Crestron Home OS 3 (coming soon). Crestron Home OS 3 unlocks the full potential of the Crestron Home operating system. It provides dealers with the ability to deliver a simple, clean, sophisticated user interface that includes spectacular page designs; exceptional dynamic room controls and icons; and new features including support for multiple homes, favorites, custom access, room image customizations, and more. The CP4-R can be upgraded from Crestron Pyng OS 2 to Crestron Home OS 3 via a free firmware upgrade once it is made available.
- Advanced 4-Series controprocessor designed exclusively for Crestron Pyng® OS 2
- 4-Series multicore CPU processor delivers remarkable speed and performance
- Faster UI, boot time, firmware updates, device response, and feedback than CP3-R
- Enhanced performance to handle larger home automation, home theater, multiroom video, and MDU applications
- Supports Crestron Pyng OS 2
- Wilsupport Crestron Home OS 3 when available
- Integrates controand monitoring of audio, video, lighting, shades, thermostats, door locks, sensors, and other devices
- Includes built-in IR, COM, I/O, relay, Cresnet® network, and high-speed gigabit Ethernet controports
- Supports infiNET EX® network wireless devices via an optionaexternawireless gateway
- Communicates with the Crestron Pyng App for system configuration and control
- Enterprise-class network security
- Single-space 19” rack mountable
- External 100-240V power pack included