Wirelessly extend HDMI video signals from a source device to another display. There is no app or Wi-Fi network needed to operate, the device will transmit audio and video using its own 5GHz Wi-Fi signal. This set is capable of transmitting 1080p at 60Hz up to 100ft.
This set works well with:
Apple TV, iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers
Microsoft Windows computers, phones, and surface PCs
Android phones and tablets.
Wireless HDMI, also known as WiHD (Wireless High-Definition), is a cutting-edge technology that enables the transmission of high-definition audio and video signals without the need for physical cables. It is designed to facilitate seamless connectivity between a source device and a display. Using Wi-Fi signals, wireless HDMI technology allows users to stream content in Full HD, providing a cable-free and clutter-free experience. Wireless HDMI is a versatile solution that simplifies the setup and enhances the user experience by eliminating the need for long cables and providing the flexibility to position devices and displays at different locations.
- HDMI receiver (Rx) and USB-C transmitter (Tx)
- Video resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz
- Ranges up to 100ft (30m)
- 1T1R Antenna
- 5GHz Wi-Fi
- USB-C, HDMI, and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Supports iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS
- For best performance, only use 4 extenders in one room (8 max)
- 5V / 1A power input required for receiver and transmitter
- (power adapter not included)
- Wireless HDMI has a wide range of applications where cable-free connectivity and flexibility are highly beneficial such as: Presentations and Meetings,
- Classrooms and Education, Outdoor Events, Digital Signage, Video Surveillance, Conferences, and Mobile Devices.