Christie® M 4K+15 RGB pure laser projector re-imagines and reinvents the rugged and reliable M Series industry workhorse with innovative, cutting-edge RGB pure laser technology with 4K UHD+ resolution with TruLife+™ electronics, electronic color convergence (ECC), and an intelligent lens system (ILS1) that’s compatible with our legacy M, J and Crimson Series projector lenses. Providing 15,750 lumens while operating on 100-120 VAC, in an incredibly small form factor, the versatile M 4K+15 RGB is a new peak of perfection for our 3DLP® RGB pure laser projection technology. The new M 4K15 RGB is not only quiet, but it also features double the brightness, double the color, and quadruple the resolution over our legacy M Series projector.
Our new TruLife+™ electronics provides all-in video processing, eliminating the option card-based platform, giving you all the connections you need built-in at no extra cost. This forward-thinking state-of-the-art electronics platform also features our new electronic color convergence (ECC) via remote control. ECC creates a new ease of use. Whether it’s ceiling or truss-mounted, you can digitally adjust the red, green, or blue individually using the remote control—so you never have to climb a ladder or rent a lift to adjust your color convergence again.
Our ILS1 lens suite makes life easier when your projector is ceiling mounted or hung from truss with motorized zoom and focus as well as horizontal and vertical offset via remote control.
Our proprietary new precision pixel shift technology operates at significantly higher frame rates enabling both 2D and 3D formats at 4K UHD resolution up to 120 Hz. The M 4K+15 RGB uses our signature integrated user interface with a full-color LCD panel allowing you to see input signal thumbnails and projector health at-a-glance. Additionally, you can also access all projector menus and controls via an ethernet web interface on any laptop. This allows for real-time adjustments and monitoring of each projector on your network.
- Incredible form factor: The smallest, lightest, fully omnidirectional 3DLP® RGB pure laser projector.
- With a market-leading form factor, the new Christie M 4K+15 weighs 83.8 lbs. (38.1 kg) and fits the same rigging cage as the original M series for additional cost savings.
- Full brightness at 100-120 VAC: Also operates at 200-240 VAC.
- 'All-in' TruLife+ electronics: No need to buy additional input cards. All the connection you need are built in and will never be "misplaced" again. TruLife+’s all-in connectivity makes it easy to switch inputs wherever and whenever you want.
- LiteLOC™: Our proprietary LiteLOC technology can automatically manage your projectors brightness over time in higher ambient temperatures and more humid environments to ensure your presentation is the same as day one.
- Twice the color: Rec. 2020 color reproduces more real-world colors and achieves perfect brand/character color matching with
- 98% of the Rec. 2020 color gamut.
- Quiet operation: As low as 41 dBA in in quiet mode.
- 4K-UHD resolution: 3840 x 2400 resolution for sharp onscreen detail
- Integrated UI: Our integrated user interface with full-color LCD allows you to see input signal thumbnails and projector health at-a-glance.
- Web UI: Access all projector menus and controls via our Ethernet web interface for real-time adjustments and monitoring of each projector on your network
- Omnidirectional, versatile and rugged: The M 4K+15 RGB operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility.
- Reuse your lenses: Compatible with the original M Series, J and Crimson Series lenses for added cost-savings.
- Field-replaceable RGB laser light source for easy service and replacement
- Mirage option upgradeability