Send high-quality video and audio signals farther, without replacing the copper cable, with this HDMI 2.0 Extender. In compliance with HDR and HDCP 2.2 standards, it supports 4K at 60 Hz 4:4:4 resolution, Dolby and DTS HD audio, and bi-directional IR control, in a low-profile box.
The extender consists of a transmitter and a receiver. Configure the ARC channel feed for a TV (with ARC support) or an auxiliary S/PDIF input port via an audio output DIP switch on the receiver. The extender uses proprietary one-way PoC technology to power the receiver from the transmitter. LEDs show power and signal status for established connections between devices.
With increased bandwidth up to 18 Gbps, you can extend signals over CATx cable up to 328 ft. while maintaining:
- Multiple full HD streams in the same pipe
Secure and Compliant
A locking HDMI connector prevents accidental cable disconnects, and the extender has CE, FCC, IC, RCM, and VCCI approvals.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HD signal transmission via a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable up to 100 m (1080p) and 70 m (4K at 60 Hz YUV 4:4:4)
- HD signal transmission via a single CAT6A/7 cable up to 100 m (1080p) and 100 m (4K at 60 Hz YUV 4:4:4)
- IR pass-through allows you to control the source from the display location or control the display from the source location
- Use two RS-232 control systems for serial communication by connecting to the devices via serial cables to control the source device or display