The powerful and versatile Desono DX-IC6LP is a low profile, shallow design - only 3.91" (100 mm) deep. It provides high quality paging and musical performance suitable for numerous applications where the importance of sonic quality is paired with the need for a low profile installation. The DX-IC6LP system is capable of meeting demanding needs at a cost usually associated with much smaller loudspeakers. It installs quickly and provides exceptionally uniform coverage with excellent sonic properties.
Uniform voicing among the Desono DX product family makes for an easy match to the other models in the series, while a host of design innovations set the DX-IC6LP apart from other products in its size and price range. Featuring a genuine coaxial, acoustically-aligned driver set with separate magnets for the LF and HF drivers that minimize distortion. Additionally, the integrated HF waveguide provides the widest and most consistent coverage in its class, ensuring all listeners are in the "sweet spot".
- Low profile, shallow design - only 3.91" (100 mm) deep
- High intelligibility with exceptional uniform coverage
- Fast installation with SpringLock™ mounting clamps
- Attractive edgeless magnetic grille design
- Conduit knock-outs on the input cover meet Chicago plenum air space requirements
- Available in standard white