The metric-sized DC220T-M provides high quality paging and consistent coverage when easy installation, price, and performance are paramount. The 6.5-inch DC220T-M full-range driver delivers high sensitivity and wider coverage than competitive products. It installs extremely quickly and provides uniform coverage with excellent sonic properties.
The preassembled construction allows for swift placement in standard 600 mm x 600 mm ceiling grids, significantly reducing installation labor time. Additionally, the DC220T-M can be used in larger 600 mm x 1200 mm rectangular ceiling grids with the included cross-T rails. The included wire nuts facilitate easy 2-conductor connections.
UL1480A and UL2043 certified, the DC220T-M comes with additional accessories for new construction installation and safety cable attachment.
The DC220T-M offers the flexibility of low impedance or 70 V/100 V operation while featuring a wattage selector switch for convenient adjustment of tap levels.
- High sensitivity, wide coverage
- Designed for use with any Vocia paging system
- Low impedance or 70 V / 100 V operation
- Easy installation - drop in the grid and connect cabling - done!
- Low-profile, less than 107 mm (4.2") total depth
- Conduit knock-outs on the input cover meet plenum air space handling requirements