The TAA-compliant Desono C-IC6LP-TAA provides an ideal choice for any conferencing space that demands superior speech reproduction in narrow depth ceilings. Only 3.9 inches (100 mm) in depth, the C-IC6LP-TAA solves space problems that competing products cannot. It installs quickly and provides exceptionally uniform coverage with excellent sonic properties.
The C-IC6LP-TAA features a genuine coaxial, acoustically-aligned driver set with separate magnets for the LF and HF drivers that minimize distortion. Additionally, the integrated HF waveguide provides the widest and most consistent coverage in its class, ensuring all listeners are in the "sweet spot".
The C-IC6LP-TAA also directly integrates with the Tesira AMP-450BP — a four-channel “backpack” PoE+ amplifier — which reduces wiring requirements and installation time.
The C-IC6LP-TAA complies with the United States Trade Agreement Act (TAA), allowing it to be included in GSA Schedule contractors’ sales bids for the U.S. federal government.
The Desono C-IC6LP-TAA loudspeakers are an ideal choice for any conferencing space that demands superior speech reproduction.
- High intelligibility with exceptional uniform coverage
- Coaxial, acoustically-aligned, wide dispersion soft dome tweeter with waveguide
- Integrates with the Tesira AMP-450BP
- Attractive edgeless magnetic grille design
- Conduit knock-outs on the input cover meet Chicago plenum air space requirements
- Available in standard white or black finish
- TAA compliance allows inclusion in GSA Schedule contractor’s sales bids