The OG-Hi5-12G converts 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0, with pristine image fidelity and HFR support up to 60p for 4K/UltraHD, in the popular openGear form factor. The OG-Hi5-12G provides an easy to deploy monitoring connection from professional 4K 12G-SDI devices to devices with HDMI 2.0 inputs. The OG-Hi5-12G can also generate HDR metadata in accordance with HDMI v2.0 and CTA-861-G.
Fiber SFP-equipped OG-Hi5-12G models are available, including the OG-Hi5-12G-R receiver, which can receive 4K signals over long distances from a Fiber connected source, and the OG-Hi5-12G-TR transceiver, which delivers a 4K/UltraHD SDI or Fiber source signal to an HDMI destination with pass on of the source through SDI or Fiber to a secondary destination. The Video Source Auto Switch Over feature (SDI and Optical Inputs) in OG-Hi5-12G-R and OG-Hi5-12G-TR provides automatic input changeover with configurable Switch Over Priority selection (Last Valid Input, Priority SDI, and Priority Optical).
- Convert 12G-SDI to HDMI 2.0 at up to 4K 60p
- Support for 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 HDMI 2.0 output
- Supports 12-bit workflows
- HDR signaling metadata pass-through and optional override
- Embedded audio support 8-channel 24-bit
- Embedded audio pass-through of AC-3 (Dolby Digital) and E-AC-3 (Dolby Digital Plus) compressed audio, including DD+ Atmos (aka DD+ JOC)
- 12G-SDI loop out
- Fiber SFP models available
- Monitor and control via Ross DashBoard software
- 13 watts max per card